Friday 9 August 2013

August Zine

Each quarter we are making a seasonal Zine.  The information for the Summer Zine is here.

My July Zine is here.

And so to August.   Here's the starting point.

I used Sepia Archival Ink to stamp the sunflower and then painted the petals with Dylusions Ink.

I printed out the quote, cut it up and inked the edges before sticking them down.  I stamped the month.  Last of all I used two colours of stickles to make the seeded part of the flower.


Our Summer Zine is finished.  If you are making this as a standalone zine then you will need to finish your cover.  If like me you are making all four seasons into one book then you need do nothing more except put it in a safe place!   And of course, remember where that is!

Don't forget to add your work via the linky.  Looking foward to seeing your finished page.