Tuesday 29 October 2013

November Calendar

Another month has flown past and it's time to make our November calendar.  If you want to know more about the idea behind the monthly calendar please look on Kate Crane's blog as the whole thing is her idea.

As my journal fills up I am finding it more and more difficult to get reasonable photos of my pages as the left hand side is now so thick.

I did this page while I was at my local crop and had a limited about of media with me. I used Distress Inks for the background which I didn't apply very well and which didn't blend as smoothly as I would have liked.

I stamped the poppies with Archival Ink and stamped the month.

I add some more ink through stencils. I cut out the circles with a die cutter and stuck them down.

I wrote the days on the circles with green pen and coloured in the month with a Glaze pen.  I did 3 coats to make it look enamelled.

Please add your pages using the linky below.