Friday 29 November 2013

December Calendar

Can you believe it?  Another month has rushed past and it's time to make our December calendar.  If you want to know more about the idea behind the monthly calendar please look on Kate Crane's blog as the whole thing is her idea.

I was inspired by a calendar I saw on Facebook, by Annika Eikenaar, for my December calendar.

I sprayed my pages with 2 colours of red inks and one gold mica spray.  I stamped along the top and down the sides with some Dylusions stamps.   I cut 1 cm. strips from Christmas scrapbook paper and stuck them down.  I stamped the baubles and coloured them with a gold pen.

Here is a close up of the baubles.

 I look forward to seeing what you do for your December calendar.  Don't forget to share your calendar using the linky below.