Wednesday 29 January 2014

February Calendar

Another month has rushed past and it's time to make our February calendar.  This is our last calendar together on 12 Months in View but you can continue with it on your own or join in with the group on Facebook.    ]If you want to know more about the idea behind the monthly calendar please look on Kate Crane's blog as the whole thing is her idea.

I thought I would like to do something different from hearts for Febraury but couldn't think of anything and in the end went mad with a heartfest!

I thought I would make a totally Dylusions background using Dylusions stamps and inks.  I stamped the hearts with black Archival ink and the month with red Archival ink.  I added the heartbeat style border stamp at the bottom of the page.

I sprayed with 2 colours of red and a pink - although in this photo it looks quite orange!  Then I sprayed White Linen through a Dylusions stencil.

I found some pink scrapbooking paper called Cupid in my stash and used a punch to cut out the hearts.  I wrote the numbers with a black Glaze pen and outlined the month.


I look forward to seeing what you come up with for February.  Please share it with us using the linky below.